White Water Rafting in Ayung River, Ubud Bali
For more than ten years, Ayung River in Bali known as the best place to do Bali white water rafting and rafting adventure in Bali.Bali rafting is a favorite Bali Adventure for tourists who holiday in Bali. It is cause Bali white water rafting is a challenge to give the bait and also stimulate adrenalin every participant.
Ayung river rafting offers a different sensation, and of course is very challenging to try. This river has some cascade stimulate the adrenalin and challenging you. Ayung river rafting itself is approximately 10 kilometers leng and it is within 2 hours in the river. Raft along the river will be pampered in the green of the left and right. The river also has several small waterfalls that can be used for picture background. See also the beauty of carvings along approximately 500 meters of the Ubud artists can be used as a backdrop for photo capture.
Ayung river rafting here are safe and of course accompanied experienced instructors. We made are cooperation with the experience operator who has years to serve domestic and foreign tourists.
This 11 km unforgettable white water rafting experience at the schenic Ayung River. Discover hidden waterfalls, swim in the pristine water and feel the thrills of paradise river. Expert, experience and fun maker rafting guides will give you an insight into river ecology.
As you carve through some of Bali’s most appealing landscape, the Ayung River provides a thrill that begins the moment you push of from the riverbanks. As you switch between Class I and II rapids, you will wind through deep valleys with cascading waterfalls and towering cliffs of prehistoric significance.
On the more leisurely stretches through tropical forests you will see Hindu shrines that are brightly decorated on ceremonial days of prayer. Just as you think it is all coming to an end, the unpredictable Ayung Rafting propels your raft into yet another rapid.
- Length of rafting trip is approximately 11.0 kilometers or 7.0 miles.
- Rafting time 1 hour 40 Minutes
- Class 3+ Rapids with continuous drop type
- Wild animals are mainly in mornings and local daily activity in afternoons
- Starting from 400 m above sea level and finish at 250 m above sea level
What to Bring:
- Dry cloth for change
- Sport shoes or sandal
- Shorts & T-shirt, Sunscreen & Hat
- Extra cash
Ayung River Rafting Rate Packages USD $ 55,/person, minimum 2 pax.
TBA (to be advised)
Price inclusive of:
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Safety equipment
- Short safety briefing
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee
- Payment can be also made via PayPal
- The above rates are valid until ….
All rate quoted on the page are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when the booking is made via Bali Star Island only
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
Cancellation and No Show Policy:
Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. The cancellation policy for group booking will be advised on the confirmation made
REQUEST FORM / BOOKING
Your request or reservation is absolutely secure, all personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way through secure email. We take the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking.